Nothing feels better than finally be back to my daily workouts and healthy eatin…
Nothing feels better than finally be back to my daily workouts and healthy eating 🤗
Follow us (@healthyfoodadvice ) for the best daily Health and Calorie Intake Guides 🏃🏻 FOOD DIARY from today 🥑🌮🥗😍 I love cooking and creating new meals but I have also a list of standard foods and dishes, I keep on repeating because: 👉🏼 1) they taste amazing and 👉🏼 2) I know the calories amount in each of them and I can easily estimate if they fit my meal plan on a particular day or not 🤗 If you only start with your healthy eating, I would suggest sticking to easy meals that you can prepare quickly. All of my meals from today were cooked within 10-15 minutes, so you don’t have to waste your weekend standing in the kitchen 👍🏼😁 On Saturday or Sunday, I usually have my treat meal and today I had again my favorite sushi – salmon cream cheese avocado rolls and those are so delicious that I can’t wait to have more 🍣🤤 My full day of eating:
1. 🍎 Breakfast 1 – fried eggs with cheese on top (parmesan and cheddar), half of avocado, cucumber, tomato and strawberries. #hfa
2. 🍎 Breakfast 2 – protein oatmeal bowl with chia seeds, topped with strawberries, banana, raspberries and peanut butter.
3. 🍎 Snack 1 – one banana muffin with some pineapple, watermelon and cantaloupe.
4. 🍎 Lunch – my all time favorite sushi – salmon cream cheese avocado rolls.
5. 🍎 Snack 2 – high protein cottage cheese with a few strawberries and cashews.
6. 🍎 Dinner – giant whole wheat tortilla with white cheese, spinach, avocado, grilled turkey breast, cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
Total of 2’005 calories 📝😁 Follow us (@healthyfoodadvice ) for the best daily Health and Calorie Intake Guides 🏃🏻
Any questions in regards to my nutrition, ask below in the comments 😁!!
#womensbest #nutrition #hfa #fooddiary #mealprep #macros #iifym #carbs #eatbetternotless #eatbetter #healthyfoodadvice #healthyfood