When you first begin the Dukan Diet thinking of ideas for making your plain old chicken breast exciting can be really difficult. It took me about a week to get into the swing of things and below are some of my favourite Dukan recipes. Enjoy x
PP = Pure Protien, AT = Attack Phase, P+V = Protien & Vegetable
I will try to add a new recipe here every day. I hope you will have an easier diet with these recipes. Do not forget to mention your opinions by visiting the site frequently.
|Lamb Roast with Mint Sauce|
|Crunchy Oatbran Cookies|
|Stuffed Chicken Breast|
Other Meal Ideas:
- Casseroles/stews: beef stew with onion on its own, beef & veggies (pumpkin, carrot, beans, mushroom, onion, can tomatoes)
- Eggs – every way you can think of preparing them. Scrambled, omelette, hard boiled, curried etc
- Powder Packet mixes from the supermarket like: beef stroganoff, butter chicken, Indian curries etc. Just check that the carbohydrates are low ie under 10g per 100g.
- Lean Mince: I love spicy chow mein packet with just mince & onion (or add veggies on veg day), bolognese, meat balls, rissoles etc
- Soup: using chicken & chicken stock you can make a heap of veggie soups, or plain pumpkin,or tomato soups.
If you have a great Dukan safe recipe, send it from the comments and I’ll add it to this section.