⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝕆ℕ 𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ As requested @kthinchliffe ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ A few th…
𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝕆ℕ 𝔸 ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼
As requested @kthinchliffe
A few things about my day on a plate:
• I have a few go-to breakfasts but my snacks, lunch and dinner are always varied.
• Pretty much ALL of my meals are basic and quick – I have no patience in the kitchen.
• I always make sure there’s a protein source in my main meals- otherwise I find I get too hungry between meals.
• I rarely follow recipes. My meals probably are boring for many 😂😂.
• I don’t calorie count. It makes me think too much about food. Too much time wasted thinking about what I have eaten for the day and what’s going to be eaten next. It impacts how much I enjoy my day to day life so.. no thanks!!! I tend to know roughly how much works for my body and it usually roughly averages out. I know when I’ve overdone it!