HOLY MOLY… these were delish ? Everytime I make muffins for my family, they fl…
HOLY MOLY… these were delish ? Everytime I make muffins for my family, they fly away ? I need to start make 3 times the amount of this recipe haha. Bu the best part of this recipe is that it’s not filled with ingredients like 20 cups of butter and a bucket of sugar. So it’s a guilt free and healthy recipe! (But of course there’s still a limit because too much fruit sugar is a thing)
My NEXT MISSION is to make a good batch of chocolate chip cookies! BUT ITS SO HARD ? the amount of ingredients in cookies needs to be PERFECT and BALANCED in order to get a good batch. I haven’t achieved that yet ???
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA MUFFINS
Servings: 6-7 muffins
✖️1 cup oats
✖️1 scoop @live.infinitely collagen
✖️1 tsp baking powder
✖️1 tsp baking soda
✖️1/2 tsp cinnamon
✖️1/4 tsp nutmeg
✖️2 ripe bananas
✖️1/4 cup maple syrup
✖️1 tbs coconut oil (melted)
**for a vegan option, you can use a chia egg or flax egg instead of a regular egg.
1. Preheat the oven on bake to 375 F 2. Grease a muffin tray with some coconut oil or whatever oil you have in hand.
2. In a food processor or blender, first blend the DRY ingredients (oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, collagen, and salt) until you get a flour-like consistency
3. Then add in the rest of the ingredients (bananas, maple syrup, coconut oil, and egg) and blend until well combined
4. Pour the mixture into the greased muffin tray where each “muffin hole?” is 3/4 full
5. Mix chocolate chips separately in muffin pan to make sure each muffin gets an equal amount of chocolate chips (and how much you want)
6. Bake for 30-35 min. To make sure They are cooked, put a toothpick in one and make sure no batter comes out on the toothpick
6. Once They are cooked, allow to Cool for 10-15 min. ENJOY!
•on a 12 muffin pan, this makes 6 muffins; bake for 25-30 min
•on a 24 muffin pan, this makes 22 muffins; bake for 32-35 min