thumbprint cookies are hands down my favorite kind of cookies I made these a co…
thumbprint cookies are hands down my favorite kind of cookies ??♀️ I made these a couple of weeks ago & am definitely planning on making more today! they seriously have the best chewy texture & the warm jam completely melts in your mouth ?? I’ll leave the recipe below! happy tuesday! || #hannahharvestinghealth
strawberry thumbprint cookies:
i n g r e d i e n t s-
2 cups @bobsredmill almond flour
1/4 cup @bobsredmill gf baking flour (all purpose works too)
1/4 cup @nutiva coconut sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup @wholefoods almond butter
1/4 cup @so_delicious almond milk
@croftersorganic strawberry Just Fruit spread
d i r e c t i o n s-
1. preheat oven to 350F and spray/line a baking sheet.
2. in a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients & in a small bowl whisk together the egg, almond butter, and almond milk.
3. pour the wet into the dry and stir until everything is well combined.
4. roll the dough into 13 balls and place on the baking sheet.
5. press a hole in the centers, add jam, and bake for 10 minutes. enjoy!
“Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.” Proverbs 9:10