Creds @nessasphere I got back to my cut phase FOOD DIARY today I decreased my c…
I got back to my cut phase FOOD DIARY today ?? I decreased my calories intake and I totally cut on treats. No more ice creams, cookies and sweets for the next 8 weeks. I will still have sushi or other healthy treats but in moderation ?? This is an example of my daily menu:
1. ? Breakfast part 1 – bulletproof coffee with raspberries.
2. ? Breakfast part 2 – scrambled eggs (4 egg whites and 1 whole egg) and cherry tomatoes.
3. ? Lunch – red and yellow peppers stuffed with quinoa, beef, avocado oil, onion, garlic and tomato sauce topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
4. ? Pre-workout meal – whole wheat spaghetti pasta with home made bolognese sauce (ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, olive oil, fresh basil and lots of herbs). 5. ? Post-workout meal – basmati rice, beef steak, steamed green asparagus, lettuce with olive oil and yellow cherry tomatoes.
6. ? Dinner – whole wheat bread with bresaola ham, spinach, avocado and tomato.
Total of 1’831 calories ?? I will eat this amount of food on days when there will be no workout. On my lifting or cardio days, I will increase my intake to 2’100 calories ? Any questions in regards to my nutrition plan on cut? Ask below in the comments ?? Anyone wants to join me on my 8 weeks challenge? ♥️?!!
#nutrition #lunchbox #fooddiary #macros