FLEXIBLE DIETING – THE 80/20 RULE by @thoresenfitness . If you’ve been followi…

[ad_1]

FLEXIBLE DIETING – THE 80/20 RULE 🥗 by @thoresenfitness ✨
.
If you’ve been following me for some time now, you’ve probably learned that your calorie intake determines whether you gain or lose weight. Not what diet you follow or what food you eliminate – it’s simply your total calorie intake 🥞
.
You don’t have to follow a strict diet in order to reach your goals. In fact you can enjoy the foods you really like, as long as you control your portions and hit your calorie intake 🍔
.
That said, it’s not about eating junk all the time either. You should find a balance where 80% of your intake comes from whole/clean food. The remaining 20% can be anything you like 🍻

[ad_2]

Source

Bette

My name is Bette. I'm a 34 year old female from Turkey. My occupation is a website designer and I work from a home office. I have struggled with my weight since puberty. Still figuring out.

You may also like...