Follow us (@caloriedetails) for more! . By @nessasphere . I got back to my cut …
Follow us (@caloriedetails) for more! ✨
I got back to my cut phase FOOD DIARY today 🤗😍 I decreased my calories intake and I totally cut on treats. No more ice creams, cookies and sweets for the next 8 weeks. I will still have sushi or other healthy treats but in moderation 🍣😌 This is an example of my daily menu:
1. 🍎 Breakfast part 1 – bulletproof coffee with raspberries.
2. 🍎 Breakfast part 2 – scrambled eggs (4 egg whites and 1 whole egg) and cherry tomatoes.
3. 🍎 Lunch – red and yellow peppers stuffed with quinoa, beef, avocado oil, onion, garlic and tomato sauce topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
4. 🍎 Pre-workout meal – whole wheat spaghetti pasta with home made bolognese sauce (ground beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, olive oil, fresh basil and lots of herbs). 5. 🍎 Post-workout meal – basmati rice, beef steak, steamed green asparagus, lettuce with olive oil and yellow cherry tomatoes.
6. 🍎 Dinner – whole wheat bread with bresaola ham, spinach, avocado and tomato.
Total of 1’831 calories 📝😁 I will eat this amount of food on days when there will be no workout. On my lifting or cardio days, I will increase my intake to 2’100 calories 🤗 Any questions? Ask below in the comments 👇🏼