Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Crepes Both by @themealprepmanual – INGREDI…
🍓Gluten Free Strawberries and Cream Crepes 🍓
Both by @themealprepmanual ✨
For the crepe-
1/2 cup gluten free baking flour
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1/2 TBSP butter
For the Filling-
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 scoop vanilla whey
Stevia to taste
1g powdered sugar to top .
1. Mix crepe ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add more water if it’s too thick. It should be fairly runny, not like pancake batter.
2. Heat an 8inch skillet over medium heat. To form the crepe takes a bit of finesse. It’s not hard but if you’ve never done it before it will take some practice. Pour about 1/4 cups worth of batter in the center of the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion to evenly cover the bottom.
3. Flip when ready and cook the other side. It will take a few minutes on each side.
4. Mix the protein and stevia to taste into the yogurt and stir vigorously.
5. Spread a spoonful out on the crepe, fill with strawberries and roll or fold. Top with powdered sugar.
🍪Double Chocolate Chewy Cookies 🍪
The whole recipe is only like 650 calories 😎
150g white kidney beans
1 tsp vanilla
75g GF baking flour
10g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
28g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Drain the beans and rinse. Dry as well as possible. Use a food processor or a tool to mash the beans into a paste.
3. In a large bowl, mix the beans, apple sauce, egg, stevia, vanilla, and egg.
4. In a different bowl mix the dry ingredients.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients and half the chocolate chips to the wet and mix to incorporate.
6. Spray a baking sheet with oil. Use a small cookie scoop to create little balls of dough. Press into shape and top with remaining chips.
7. Bake at 350F for 8-9 minutes.