Here are some food groups that I prioritize when it comes to PMS! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀…
Here are some food groups that I prioritize when it comes to PMS! ?
ahhh That time of the month when you feel bloated, sore and the cravings kick in ? This is when I use nutrition, as a tool to nourish my body and help me feel better! Here are some of my favorite foods, that I enjoy during that time of the month! ?
1. Bananas. High in potassium, they often help with cramping!!! ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
2. Avocado. Not only is avocado packed with potassium which may help with cramping, it is also extremely high in omega 3s- which help stabilize blood sugar levels and sugar cravings ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
3. Foods rich in calcium- it’s so important to keep your calcium levels up.Research is now showing that women who consumed a diet that is high in calcium, are less likely to develop PMS symptoms. ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 4.Eggs- high in a variety of vitamins such as D and B. Both have been shown to help alleviate PMS symptoms ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Chocolate- because well, it’s my biggest craving. And well, I genuinely feel that when I’m PMSing, chocolate really makes me feel better! Along with some healthy baked treats ? ? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀
6. Warm chamomile tea. Not only is this soothing, but I find it really helps me sleep better!! ☕️
Hope you all have a wonderful week ❤️