There are some meals… you just need to let their natural glory shine through b…
There are some meals… you just need to let their natural glory shine through by keeping them simple. This one hit the spot on every level 😊
1. That avocado was perfection, if you don’t believe me, check my story to see for yourself.
2. The 🍠, I tossed it in paprika, chilli and some Mediterranean spice blend. Then baked it in the oven. It was friggin’ good 😊
3. Extra sweet piccolo cherry 🍅, I always have to stop myself from eating the whole pack. They make a wonderful snack so I eat them throughout the day.
4. Steamed black kale. I cook it until it super tender to help me digest it better. I know that overcooking causes nutrients to leach into the cooking water, so instead of throwing it out, I drink it 😉
5. Rocket, I’ve been going on about it this week. I’ll spare you any more, lol. Read my previous posts 🤣
6. Tofu, I coated it in the same spice blend I used for the sweet potatoes then baked in the oven 😋
I’m not a huge sauce lover so this is perfectly fine the way it is. If you want sauce, drizzle chilli sauce, tahini, pesto, or any other sauce you love and make it yours ✌🏾 Have a great evening 💙
P.S. Some more vegetarian & pescetarian meal ideas coming soon. I just need to go food shopping.