This is THIRTY Today I open a new decade with open arms. In my 20s I learned wh…
This is THIRTY ❤️ Today I open a new decade with open arms. In my 20s I learned who I was, more importantly I learned who I was NOT. I stopped searching for happiness, because I finally discovered that it is not a permanent state — instead I work to embrace the moments that bring me joy. Spent the past few months reflecting, and some things I’ve concluded at this moment: ⬇️
1. A good sense of humor will make your day from hell much more bearable.
2. Life constantly changes…embracing the change is the only way to get ahead in life.
3. Life isn’t always great. Life isn’t always fair. BUT there is always something to be grateful for.
4. Vulnerability is HARD AF, and sure you will hurt at times…but without it we cannot truly experience true joy.
5. Facing your fears head on allows you to gain your power and you’ll soon realize life isn’t as scary as you’d once thought….I promise the clown WILL not touch you 🙃
6. Money definitely makes life easier, but it doesn’t bring us authentic happiness. Not cliche.
7. Obtaining your dream body may boost your ego, but it does not fulfill your soul…your internal struggles will still be there so better off learning how to deal with them.
8. Asking for help when we need it is not a sign of weakness, but instead a sign of strength…we all need a little help from our friends 🙃
9. A smile truly does go a long way….look up when you walk, stop to smell the roses 🌹
10. Nothing changes if nothing changes: You are the only person in charge of your happiness, and if you don’t make the change—leave the toxic relationship, make that career change—-no one else is going to do it for you.
Inspired by my girl @thewellnecessities. Tagging some of my inspiring ladies.
#healthyfoodie #selflove #selfcare #foodie #bostonfoodie #thenewhealthy #wholefoods #kaylaitsines #bodypositivity #todayfood #foodblogger #iamwellandgood #foodrecipe #selflovespo #chefsofinstagram #healthyrecipe #iamwellandgood #healthygut #foodphotography #thefeedfeed #edrecovery #glutenfree #womenempowerment #girlboss #inspirationalquotes