What do i SNACK on when my SWEET-TOOTH kicks in? Credit @wholesome_lee ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀…
What do i SNACK on when my SWEET-TOOTH kicks in?💁♀️
Those AFTER DINNER cravings, or afternoon slumps? Because of my sweet-tooth, i have gotten pretty creative at coming up with sweet snacks to satisfy my cravings throughout the day!⭐️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀Here are 6 of my favourite SWEET TOOTH snacks that are 100 calories and under!
1. 💛Creamy fudge. Been snacking on these all week as i have a huge batch in the freezer! at only 50 calories each, i like to have two of them with a cup of tea when those afternoon cravings kick in! (recipe can be found in my bio)
2. 💙Yoghurt blueberries: totally my new latest obsession. I like to dip blueberries (100g) into yoghurt(100g)( i sweeten mine with stevia and vanilla) and then freeze them in the freezer. So incredibly satisfying at 82 calories and satisfies me the same as ice cream would!
3. ❤️Choc-Pudding: For those days when i want something decadent and rich! At 90 calories per serving, this always hits the spot. I make it using 1/4 blended avocado, 50ml almond milk, 1 tsp nut butter, 1 tbsp chocolate pea protein OR cocoa, and a couple of drops of stevia (you can use any other forms of sweetener like honey if you prefer). I think place it in the freezer to set and enjoy!
4. 💛Spicy pineapple fingers: best enjoyed on hot days, this gives your pineapple a kick! I slice 100g pineapple into long fingers, and then sprinkle some chilli powder/cayenne pepper ontop with a pinch of salt! At only 50 calories, i often have seconds 😉
5. 🧡Chocolate popcorn: My favourite post dinner snack! I like to airpop popcorn kernels in the microwave (makes around 2 cups), and either melt 48g dark chocolate or throw in some dark chocolate chips for that sweet-salty combo. The entire bowl usually comes to around 98 calories, depending on the type of chocolate you use
6. 💜Protein bar: Here you have my healthy chocolate orange protein bar. One of my favs, i keep a batch in the freezer and enjoy as an after-dinner treat! At around 98 calories per serving- these are a winner.