CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE…VEGAN Happy love day Is it too early for this on your fee…
CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE…VEGAN ✨
Happy love day❤️
Is it too early for this on your feed? 🤭
TAG YOUR VALENTINE, stay in and make these very easy, DELICIOUS, chocolately 20 minute cakes.
Easy vegan lava cake
Needed: 2 mini ramekins
1/2 cup @bobsredmill all purpose flour
1/4 cup @bobsredmill cane sugar
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 vegan dark chocolate bar
Vanilla non dairy ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease each Ramekin with melted coconut oil and dust with flour. Set aside until ready to use.
3. In a bowl combine flour, cane sugar, cacao powder, baking powder, salt and mix.Then add melted coconut oil and almond milk. Stir until there are no lumps. Divide the batter evenly between the two greased ramekins.
4. Break off a square of chocolate and and place it in the center of each cake batter. Use a spoon to cover the tops of the chocolate square with the cake batter.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cakes have puffed evenly. When taken out of the oven let sit for 3 minutes.
6. Use a knife, un-mold the cakes from the ramekins, and then flip to release them to a serving plate.
7. Serve with non dairy vanilla ice cream or any ice cream flavor your heart desires and serve right away! •
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #bobsredmill #ad #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #cake #lavacake