CREAMY VEGAN WILD RICE SOUP! Tag a friend and grab FULL recipe below! Ok BUT FI…
CREAMY VEGAN WILD RICE SOUP!
Tag a friend and grab FULL recipe below!
Ok BUT FIRST… I need all your suggestions, comments, input…
I really care about what you guys want because I do this FOR YOU!
Please answer any of the questions in the comments!
1. Do you only like / gravitate towards recipes if they are in a Instagram post… for example the full recipe in caption?
2. Do you also like blog posts?
3. Do you like step by step photos in blog posts?
4. Do you not care / you can do a recipe just with one photo and written directions?
5. Does anyone want my recipes in Spanish? If so, would it be okay if my Spanish
6. What recipes do you guys want to see?
7. Do you guys like when I do a “themed recipe week? “ for example when I do “pasta week” and share 3 pasta recipes in one week?
Ok, thank YOU!
Appreciate you all.
2 tbsp avocado oil
1 cup celery, chopped
1 cup carrots, chopped
2 cups cremini mushroom, chopped
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp dried thyme
1 cup uncooked wild brown rice
Or 5 cups vegetable broth + 5 cups water
1 cup raw cashews
2 additional cups filtered water
1.In a large pot over medium heat add oil then add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, dried thyme and a pinch each of salt and pepper and cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables just start to soften, then add mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
2.Add the wild rice to the pot then add in the 10 cups of water + 2 tbsp bouillon paste (or add the vegetable broth + water if you go the route). Bring to a boil, then simmer over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, add the raw cashews to a blender followed by 2 cups of filtered water. Blend on high for 1 minute or until completely smooth. Pour directly into the pot of soup, and continue to cook for an additional 25 minutes or until the rice is tender and cooked. Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Serve with a slice of lime, fresh herbs, & vegan croutons.
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegan