CRISPY MUSHROOM VEGAN ALFREDO PASTA Tag a friend and grab recipe! Took alfredo …
CRISPY MUSHROOM VEGAN ALFREDO PASTA
Tag a friend and grab recipe!
Took alfredo mushroom pasta to a whole other level this time around.
Important tips when you want to elevate your pasta dishes:
1. Use quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil! I have been loving @bertolli_us organic EVOO. Recently Learned that EVOO has many health benefits as it contains polyphenols, acting as antioxidants, and it is also an anti-inflammatory food.
2. Make your own homemade sauce! That was it is primarily whole food ingredients and you know exactly what your putting in your body.
8-12 cremini mushrooms
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp egg replacer powder
1/2 almond milk
2-3 tbsp @bertolli_us organic olive oil
1. Gently brush your mushrooms with a damp paper towel to remove any dirt. Then Slice mushrooms 1/2 an inch thick.
2. Grab three medium sized bowls, in one place all purpose flour. In another combine egg replacer powder and 1/2 cup almond milk and whisk together until well combined. In the last bowl place the panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Place the mushrooms into the flour and coat well. Then dip into the vegan egg wet mixture, then the breadcrumbs and then place onto a plate. Make sure you coat all layers well and the mushroom is completely covered.
4. To a pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Keep on low to medium heat. you don’t want your oil to burn.
Place breaded mushrooms into the pan. Gently turn them over after two minutes or until they are golden brown all over. Repeat until all the mushrooms are cooked.
5. Place the mushrooms on a plate lined with paper towel to soak up excess oil. Lastly sprinkle over a little salt while mushrooms are freshly hot. (Alfredo pasta recipe in comments)
#therecipeissimple #bertolliquality #qualityoliveoil #organicoliveoil #ad #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf