EASY PESTO ALFREDO PASTA Warning you WILL DROOL if you swipe Tag a friend and …
EASY PESTO ALFREDO PASTA
Warning you WILL DROOL if you swipe ✨
Tag a friend and grab recipe below!
Ps… watch my IG stories for step by step recipe… Its a satisfying video.
1 lb Bucatini pasta or pasta noodle of choice!
1 tbsp organic @bertolli_us olive oil
1 cup prepared (vegan) pesto… I use a store-bought one!
1 small yellow onion
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp salt
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add 2 tbsp of salt to the boiling water. Add the noodles (your choice of pasta)…follow the directions on your pasta box.
2. Meanwhile in a large pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of @bertolli_us organic olive oil and sauté garlic and onions for 6 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt.
3. Then pour 1 1/2 cup cashew milk, reduce heat to low and cook for 3 minutes until milk begins to thicken. Add 2 tbsp nutritional yeast, mix to combine.
4. Add pesto to the sauce, mix to combine and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Once the pasta is done cooking, using tongs transfer the noodles straight from the pot to the sauce. Add 1/2 cup of hot pasta water to the pasta and mix all together until noodles are fully coated with sauce.
6. Finish off with freshly cracked pepper and chopped fresh basil. Enjoy! Also feel free to add any other veggies or add ins like mushrooms, or any veggies you like! .
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #pasta