Extra date caramel butter please Chocolate protein pancakes with salted date ca…
Extra date caramel butter please 💫
Chocolate protein pancakes with salted date caramel butter.
I often get asked what plant protein powder I like and my favorite for the past several months is @ora.organic . @chancy.james really loves it too in his post workout smoothies ✨
Tag a friend and grab recipe below:
2 1/4 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup apple sauce
1 1/2 cup almond milk (or any non dairy milk)
1 chia egg (1 tbsp ground chia or ground flax+ 3 tbsp water)
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
2 scoops @ora.organic chocolate protein powder
Pinch of salt
(Optional) 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
Date caramel butter:
8 medjool dates (Pitted)
1/2 cup almond butter
2 tbsp warm water
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
100% maple syrup
Flakey sea salt
Fresh fruit (optional)
1. Prepare chia egg by combining ground chia or ground flax seed with water in a small bowl. Mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a high speed blender, blend rolled oats on high until fine flour consistency is reached. Pour oat flour into a large bowl. Add coconut sugar, baking powder, @ora.organic protein powder, cacao powder, salt to the bowl. Mix until everything is well combined.
3. In a medium sized bowl combine almond milk, apple sauce, chia egg and whisk until it is well combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. The mixture will look thick & slightly lumpy and that is okay! Feel free to add a splash or two of almond milk if you feel that the batter is too thick.
5. Heat a large non stick skillet on medium to high heat. Pour batter into a blender so you can easily pour them on to the pan. If you have a better method, use it! I just think that the spout on the blender makes it easy to make perfect pancakes.
*recipe continued in comments*
#pancakes #ad #alwaysoraorganic
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf