GARLIC VEGAN PARM FRIES! Who’s down? GRAB RECIPE Ingredients 4-5 white potato…
GARLIC VEGAN PARM FRIES!
Who’s down? GRAB RECIPE ✨🍟
4-5 white potatoes (I recommend Yukon gold 😉 4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil (or any you like such as coconut oil or avocado oil)
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Vegan parm (I used @followyourheart… it’s insanely realistic)
Cilantro or parsley (for garnish and extra FLAVA)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut potatoes into fry shape.
3. Place potatoes in a bowl and add oil, salt, pepper, and 3 garlic cloves, diced very small (use a garlic crusher if you have one) . Toss all together and lay out in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in oven for 35 minutes.
5. Remove from baking sheet while the fries are still hot and sprinkle over a generous amount of vegan parm, chopped cilantro or parsley, and a little extra crushed garlic (if desired).
Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces ✨ #fries #fryday #friday #foodie #recipe #vegan