HERB Vegan BISCUITS! FALL/ the HOLIDAYS are coming in HOT! Leave your fall reci…
HERB Vegan BISCUITS!
FALL/ the HOLIDAYS are coming in HOT!
Leave your fall recipe requests and ideas down below! I always love VEGANIZING classics!
Only a few ingredients needed and you can whip these up in 25 minutes or less!
Tag your friends and grab simple recipe below!
Herb Vegan Biscuits
Makes 10-12 biscuits
* 1/2 cup (cold) vegan butter * 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour flour * 3 1/2 tsp baking powder * 1 1/2 tsp salt * 1 cup almond milk * 2 tbsp dried chives * 1 tbsp dried parsley * 1 tbsp dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cut cold vegan butter into small cubes. Toss together butter and flour in a medium bowl with your hands quickly, breaking in the butter into the flour until it looks like wet sand. Then add in baking powder, salt, dried thyme, dried chives and dried parsley.
2. Make a well in center of mixture. Add almond milk, and stir 15 times. Dough will be sticky.
3. Place dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Lightly sprinkle flour over top of dough. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 3/4-inch-thick rectangle. Fold dough in half so short ends meet. Repeat rolling and folding process 4 more times.
4. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch floured round cutter, reshaping scraps and flouring as needed.
5. Place dough rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Take out of oven and Brush with melted butter. Serve / eat WARM! With a little vegan butter or gravy ?
#vegan #foodie #veganism #biscuits #thanksgiving
#plantbased #baking #recipes #recipe #gluten #bread #carbs #feedfeed #f52grams #inspo #thankful #herbbiscuits #tasty #yum #yummy #vegrecipes #vegana