HIBISCUS MINT COCO WATER COCKTAIL! TAG Your friends and grab recipe below! Jus…
HIBISCUS MINT COCO WATER COCKTAIL!
TAG Your friends and grab recipe below!
Just a few notes…
1. @harmlessharvest coconut water is a must in this cocktail! Gives the pretty pink color, the flavor is unreal & is perfectly sweet.
2. Cocktail Could easily be made virgin too. Alcohol isn’t added until the very end
3. This serves 4-5 glasses
INGREDIENTS: •2 cups hot water
•3 hibiscus tea bags
•4 shots tequila •2-4 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup (depends on preference on sweetness)
•2 (16 ounce) bottles @harmlessharvest coconut water •1/2 cup fresh mint •1/4 cup lime juice •2 cups ice •1 yellow peach, sliced (make sure it’s soft to the touch and not as hard as an apple)
•1 white peach, sliced •1 pint raspberries •Edible flowers (optional for garnish)
•limes for garnish
1. In a large mug or heat proof glass add 2 cups hot water and add 3 hibiscus tea bags. Steep for 7 minutes. Remove the bags after it’s been steeped and add 2-4 tbsp maple syrup… this is depending on preferred sweetness! Let the hibiscus tea cool in the fridge for 20 minutes or freezer for 5-7 minutes. Just until cooled!
2. Thinly slice the peaches… (Reserve half the sliced peaches for garnish) and then Place the other half of sliced peaches, half the pint of raspberries, 1/2 the amount of fresh mint, 1/4 cup lime juice into a large pitcher. Muddle mixture for 30 seconds until raspberries and peaches release their juices. Then add @harmlessharvest coconut water, cooled hibiscus tea and mix with a spoon.
3. Place the mixture in the fridge to chill. Then when ready to serve grab your drinking glasses. Add ice to each glass, a few slices of peach, raspberries and a few fresh mint leaves.
4. Place a small fine mesh strainer over the glass and pour mixture over ice leaving a inch of room for a shot of tequila or alcohol of choice! Add the alcohol, give a good mix, serve with a straw and enjoy! •
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegan #cocktail #coconutwater