I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve shared this curry soup because I se…
I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve shared this curry soup because I seriously make it at least once a week ? Warming curries and soup are my absolute go-to when cooler weather comes around (even though it’s still 30 degrees with humidity here in Toronto ?) I love how soups and curries make it so simple to pack in tons of veggies, usually only require one pot, and almost always make enough for leftovers ?? The perfect meal for busy fall days in my opinion ✨.
To make ??:
1. Sauté 1 sliced onion, 3 cloves of garlic (minced), and 1 inch of ginger (minced) on medium heat in a large pan until the onion is translucent
2. Chop veggies of choice (I use broccoli, mushrooms + red pepper) and tofu and add into the sauce pan. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add 2.5 tbsp of curry powder (to taste) and 1 tsp of turmeric. Mix together.
4. Add in 1 can of coconut milk and 3 cups of vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 2 tsp of rice vinegar. Serve on its own or over rice noodles or brown rice. Enjoy! ?