I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve shared this curry soup because I se…
I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve shared this curry soup because I seriously make it at least once a week 😍 Warming curries and soup are my absolute go-to when cooler weather comes around (even though it’s still 30 degrees with humidity here in Toronto 😂) I love how soups and curries make it so simple to pack in tons of veggies, usually only require one pot, and almost always make enough for leftovers 🙌🏼 The perfect meal for busy fall days in my opinion ✨.
To make 👇🏼:
1. Sauté 1 sliced onion, 3 cloves of garlic (minced), and 1 inch of ginger (minced) on medium heat in a large pan until the onion is translucent
2. Chop veggies of choice (I use broccoli, mushrooms + red pepper) and tofu and add into the sauce pan. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add 2.5 tbsp of curry powder (to taste) and 1 tsp of turmeric. Mix together.
4. Add in 1 can of coconut milk and 3 cups of vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 2 tsp of rice vinegar. Serve on its own or over rice noodles or brown rice. Enjoy! 💛