INDONESIAN PEANUT SAUCE BOWL! (Recipe below) LETS GO TO BALI !? I am co-hosting …
INDONESIAN PEANUT SAUCE BOWL!
(Recipe below) LETS GO TO BALI !?
I am co-hosting a “Plant Food & Yoga” Retreat April 5th 2020.
I will be cooking DAILY meals for the attendees, lead a couple cooking classes and workshops, we will explore the magical land of Bali together and the incredible @ananda__devi will be teaching yoga and lead guided meditations daily too!
If you’re looking to GROW spiritually, create deeper meaningful relationships with others & yourself, learn more about plant based cooking, eat delicious plant food daily, explore the magic Bali has to offer… then join us! Spots are very limited! Click link in my bio then click “Bali Retreat” to apply and join us on this incredible opportunity.
1 cup uncooked Red rice (or rice of choice)
8 ounces tempeh, cubed or sliced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 lb green beans
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp avocado oil
Cucumbers, thinly sliced
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
3/4 cup canned coconut milk
2 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
2 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Cook red rice (or rice of choice) by combining 1 cup rice + 1 3/4 cup water (or follow directions on package.
2. For the peanut sauce, Place all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium to low heat.
Whisk together until well combined, whisk for 30 seconds, let simmer for 30 seconds, turn off heat and pour into a small bowl. (You may need to add more coconut milk until you reach the consistency you desire.)
3. Saute the green beans in 1-2 tbsp oil. Cook for 5-7 minutes…season with salt and pepper then add minced garlic and sauce for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, pure maple syrup, turmeric and paprika. mid then add tempeh and make sure each piece is covered in sauce.
5. Heat a pan over medium heat then add 1 tbsp avocado oil, once hot add tempeh and saute for 5-6 minutes rotating every 2 minutes. season with salt and pepper.
6. Assemble bowl then top off with lime, peanuts, sesame seeds and cilantro!
#bali #veganretreat #retreat #yoga #ubud