ITS HERE! Matcha Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf! Makes 10-12 slices Who’s ready Tag a …
Matcha Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf!
Makes 10-12 slices
Who’s ready 😋
Tag a friend, grab recipe below and make this ASAP.
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup + 4 tbsp cane sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 cup refined coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp lemon zest
2 tsp Matcha (@aiyamatcha cooking grade matcha)
4 tbsp poppy seeds
1 cup organic powdered sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9″x 5″ loaf pan with coconut oil and lightly dust with flour and set aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest.
3. Next add cane sugar to the liquid and whisk. Then add salt, baking powder and mix.
4. Gradually add flour 1 cup at a time to the liquid, whisking in between.
5. Once batter is mixed well and is smooth…scoop one cup of batter into a medium sized bowl. To the 1 cup of batter add the matcha powder and mix until well incorporated.
6. To the remainder of batter, add 4 tbsp of poppy seeds and mix until well incorporated.
7. Grab your greased pan and pour half the amount of poppy seed batter to the bottom of the pan, spread evenly then add all of the matcha batter on top, spreading evenly, then add the other half of the poppy seed batter. For the swirl, run a dull knife through the batter 3 or 4 times, lengthwise.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan at least 10 minutes.
9. For the glaze simply place powered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
10. Pour the glaze on the loaf and spread it around to fully cover the top of the bread. Allow the glaze to harden for 15-20 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
#matcha #vegansofig #comfortfood #vegetarianrecipes #dairyfree #veganfoodie #veganfood #veganfoodshare #crueltyfree #vegansofig #f52grams #feedfeed #baking #bake #yum #plantbased #plant #veg