One Pot Curry Noodle
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 (13 ounce) cans of light coconut milk
- 48 ounces low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or cane sugar
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 kabocha squash, cubed
- 10 ounces super firm tofu, cubed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (I used portabello)
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, chopped
- 8 ounces BROWN RICE PHO NOODLES (or any of your choice)
- Heat a large pot on medium to high heat. Chop onion really small then add to the pot and cook till it’s softened and fragrant, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger and let them cook for about 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the broth, coconut milk, soy sauce, turmeric powder, curry paste and maple syrup, Whisk all together, then add the kabocha squash, and cubed tofu. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, add broccoli, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Simmer for an additional 10- 12 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked. You can adjust seasoning by adding more soy sauce or curry paste if desired.
- After the soup is ready, add your noodles of choice. I used brown rice pho noodles. The package directions said the noodles only needed 1 minute to cook. So I just added them in and brought the soup to a boil for 1 minute. Then removed from heat. (make sure to follow the directions on your noodles package.)
- Once ready to serve, pour into a deep bowl and finish it off with a sprig of cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice and enjoy!
This yellow curry noodle soup has totally saved my life all day today 🤒 thanks for all the love via Instagram stories! You guys are the best! I have gathered a list of cold remedies at the bottom of this post ❤️
Let me know if you would like the recipe! Chancy and I ate the soup twice today 😅
Sore throat / cold remedies •hot water + fresh ginger + juice of 1 lemon + tiny bit of 100% pure maple syrup •lemon essential oil •eucalyptus essential oil •peppermint essential oil •elderberry syrup •probiotics (in pill form or booch)
•clove bud essential oil •Gargle warm salt water •Hot steam showers •Elderberry zinc lozenges
•Throat coat tea •Thieves essential oil