VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BISCUIT SLIDERS. Tag a friend and take these to your n…
VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BISCUIT SLIDERS.
Tag a friend and take these to your next summer bbq✨
•Vegan mayo, Vegan ranch or vegan garlic aioli (condiment of choice)
•1/2 cup (cold) vegan butter
•2 1/2 cups @bobsredmill flour •3 1/2 tsp @bobsredmill baking powder
•1 1/2 tsp salt •1 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cut cold vegan butter into small cubes. Toss together butter and flour in a medium bowl with your hands quickly, breaking in the butter into the flour until it looks like wet sand. Then add in baking powder and salt,
2. Make a well in center of mixture. Add almond milk, and stir 15 times. Dough will be sticky.
3. Place dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Lightly sprinkle flour over top of dough. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 3/4-inch-thick rectangle. Fold dough in half so short ends meet. Repeat rolling and folding process 4 more times.
4. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch floured round cutter, reshaping scraps and flouring as needed.
5. Place dough rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted vegan butter then bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Buffalo cauliflower wings
•1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets •1 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk •1 Cup @bobsredmill white (brown) rice flour •1 tsp garlic powder
•1 tsp onion powder
•1/4 tsp sea salt
•1Cup frank’s red hot sauce •2 tbsp melted vegan butter
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2.Prepare batter. Mix dry ingredients together, and then add almond milk. Stir with a whisk or fork until well combined. You want the batter thick but pourable so it can stick to the cauliflower… if it is too runny, it won’t stick.
3.Once the oven is preheated, add cauliflower one at a time to the batter to coat. Shake off excess and place on baking sheet. Give each piece 1 inch of room.
Last step (#4) is in comments below!
#bobsredmill #ad #redmillandblue #vegan #foodie #veganism #biscuits
#plantbased #baking #recipes #recipe #bbq #buffalo #f52grams