VEGAN CAPRESE PASTA SALAD w/ NUT PARM THIS IS TOO GOOD! And SO easy to make Tag…
VEGAN CAPRESE PASTA SALAD w/ NUT PARM
THIS IS TOO GOOD! And SO easy to make
Tag a friend and grab RECIPE BELOW!!! Perfect dish to take to 4th of July celebrations ! -Ingredients-
2 cups un-uooked pasta noodles of choice (you can use gluten free too)
1 pint organic grape tomatoes, halved
vegan mozzarella (I used miyokos fresh mozzarella), cubed
1 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3 garlic coves, minced
1/3 cup balsamic
juice of 1 lemon
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
4 tbsp @bobsredmill almond meal
4 tbsp @bobsredmill nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder -Method-
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Whisk in the olive oil until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil in a large bowl.
3. Add the dressing toss evenly to coat. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Cover and chill in the fridge.
4. In a small bowl combine almond meal, nutritional yeast, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix to combine.
5. Once the pasta has chilled for at least 15 minutes, take out of fridge, give it a good mix then sprinkle in about half the vegan parm then serve!
#veganfood #ad #bobsredmill #redmillandblue #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegan #veg