VEGAN CHURRO BITES! Tag a friend and grab EASY recipe below! R E C I P E Ingre…
VEGAN CHURRO BITES!
Tag a friend and grab EASY recipe below!
R E C I P E
1 cup water
4 tbsp vegan butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 cup all purpose flour
¼ cups cane sugar or brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a pan add water, vegan butter, brown sugar and salt. Mix together until vegan butter melts and water boils.
3. Turn off heat when water boils and add flour. Mix until you get a dough. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Add the cooled dough to a pastry bag. Create 2 inch long churros, or create longer churros. Cut the ends off with a knife. Bake for 30-35 minutes turning midway for an even bake. If you find that yours are still soft, continue to bake.
5. In bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and salt. mix.
6. Once baked allow to cool, brush with melted vegan butter and dip into the the cinnamon and sugar to coat. Enjoy fresh and warm! •
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #churros