VEGAN CROCKPOT LASAGNA BAKE! “HOW TO” on stories! This has to be the most effor…
VEGAN CROCKPOT LASAGNA BAKE!
“HOW TO” on stories!
This has to be the most effortless lasagna ever. Its for those days where you just need a comforting, delicious meal in under 30 minutes.
Thanks to the @crockpot 8 QT Crock-Pot® Express Crisp Pressure Cooker (aka
my new bff) #ad
Tag a friend and grab recipe below!
20 ounces crimini mushrooms
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 (25 oz.) jar marinara sauce
3 cups water
9 ounces lasagna noodles, broken up into squares
8 ounces vegan mozzarella cheese shreds
1 package organic tofu, firm
1 cup cashews
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
pinch of pepper
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
2 cups frozen spinach
For the ricotta:
1. Remove tofu from package and wrap in a clean kitchen towel or paper towel and squeeze
for 20 seconds to allow for excess water to strain.
2. In a food processor or high speed blender place cashews and pulse until you begin to have a
mixture with sand texture. Then add tofu, nutritional yeast, unsweetened almond milk, garlic
powder, lemon juice. onion powder, salt & pepper. Blend for 1-2 minutes or until there is no
large chunks. Mixture will look slightly textured… that is okay. Add more almond milk if
3. In a pan over medium to high heat cook frozen spinach for 2-4 minutes just until heated
4. Once ricotta mixture is made and spinach is ready, combine the two in a medium size bowl
and mix well. Taste mixture and add any extra salt or seasoning if needed.
5. Turn on your @crockpot 8 QT Crock-Pot® Express Pressure Cooker to sauté setting.
Recipe continued in comments and on my blog! (Linked Im my bio)
#veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegancheese #f52grams #feedfeed #baking #bake #yum #plantbased #plant #veg #bread