VEGAN CRUNCH SUSHI ROLL My most favorite Sushi recipe I have created to date My…
VEGAN CRUNCH SUSHI ROLL✨
My most favorite Sushi recipe I have created to date 🤭
My mission is to always veganize all my old favorites. Tag a friend and grab the seriously delicious recipe below.
Vegan crunch roll
Tempura hearts of palm
1 can hearts of palm
1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup tempura
1. Create a breading station. Add flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in one bowl, and mix well.
2. In a separate bowl pour almond milk.
3. In third bowl, add panko bread crumbs.
4. Gently, toss hearts of palm first in flour mixture, then almond milk , then panko bread crumbs. Make sure to fully coat all sides of each piece.
5. Add enough oil for a depth of about 1/4″ in a large skillet. When oil is hot, add breaded hearts of palm. Flip after 30 seconds or until golden brown.
6. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with a little sea salt as they come out of the oil.
Chickpea “imitation crab”
1 can garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas)
2 tbsp vegan mayo
1 tsp paprika
1 tap garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Juice of 1 Lemon
In a bowl combine drained chickpeas and all ingredients. Mash with a fork until all is well combined and garbanzo beans are all broken up.
2 cups Sushi rice
3 cups water
1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp cane sugar
1 tsp salt
1. Combine rice and water in a sauce pan . Bring to a boil then cover with lid, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice in fully cooked. Fluff with fork and add rice vinegar, salt and cane sugar. Mix to combine.
Soy sauce or Tamari
Tempura bread crumbs
Method continued in comments •
#veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #sushi