VEGAN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE TAG a friend and grab recipe bellowVegan Biscuits …
VEGAN STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
TAG a friend and grab recipe bellow
* 1/2 cup (cold) vegan butter
* 2 1/2 cups @bobsredmill all purpose flour * 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
*4 tbsp cane sugar * 1 1/2 tsp salt * 1 cup almond milk
Other ingredients needed *Fresh organic strawberries *Vegan whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Cut cold vegan butter into small cubes. Toss together butter and flour in a medium bowl with your hands quickly, breaking in the butter into the flour until it looks like wet sand. Then add in baking powder, cane sugar and salt.
2. Make a well in center of mixture. Add almond milk, and stir 15 times. Dough will be sticky.
3. Place dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Lightly sprinkle flour over top of dough. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 3/4-inch-thick rectangle. Fold dough in half so short ends meet. Repeat rolling and folding process 4 more times.
4. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch floured round cutter, reshaping scraps and flouring as needed.
5. Place dough rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted vegan butter then bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
1. Sliced fresh strawberries.
2.Slice biscuits and layer strawberries and vegan whipped cream. *
#vegan #foodie #veganism #biscuits #thanksgiving
#plantbased #baking #recipes #recipe #easyrecipe #gluten #bread #carbs #feedfeed #f52grams #inspo #thankful #herbbiscuits #tasty #yum #yummy #vegrecipes