PP = Pure Protien
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50ml warm skim milk
- Combine the egg yolk, mustard and lemon juice in a saucepan over low heat.
- Let the sauce thicken for a few minutes but not boil
- Slowly add the warm milk
- Keep stiring until sauce thickens
Serve with fish, asparagus, french beans, spinach or on eggs and bacon.
I usually make a double batch for a few days because I like it so much, when reheating do it slowly or on low heat in the microwave for 10 seconds. I did have a exploding episode when I microwaved too long… messy!