VEGAN CORNFLAKE CRUSTED FRENCH TOAST W/ CHEESECAKE CREAM & STRAWBERRIES! Title …
VEGAN CORNFLAKE CRUSTED FRENCH TOAST W/ CHEESECAKE CREAM & STRAWBERRIES!
Title is a bit long but had to do it! lol
Tag your people and grab EASY recipe below!
Cornflake French Toast:
-6 slices bread…(such as multi grain, gluten free, any
bread your heart desires)
-2 cups organic corn flakes
-2 tbsp @bobsredmill egg replacer + 4 tbsp water
-1/2 cup almond milk, soy milk or any plant based milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp cinnamon -1/4 teaspoon salt
-2-4 vegan butter tablespoons butter or coconut oil
1/2 a (8 ounce) container of plain vegan cream cheese.
2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
2 tbsp vegan butter, softened
Fresh strawberries, sliced
Mint for garnish
100% pure maple syrup
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp @bobsredmill
egg replacer with 4 tbsp water, then add plant milk, vanilla
extract, cinnamon and salt.
2. Place the cornflakes in either a food processor and
pulse until each flakes are broken down into small pieces,
OR place in a large zip lock bag and mash with your
hands. Place the crushed cornflakes in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and
melt 1 tbsp of vegan butter (or coconut oil) . When the pan
is hot, dip the French toast slices in the wet mixture
making sure both sides get coated then dip into
cornflakes, lightly pushing so the cornflakes stick to the
4. Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the
cornflakes are lightly browned and the french toast is
5. Wipe down the skillet and repeat with the remaining
For the cheesecake cream:
1. In a bowl combine the vegan cream cheese, 2 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup, 2 tbsp softened vegan butter, and whisk together until completely smooth. (It helps if both the cream cheese and vegan butter is at room temperature). ***You could also combine these ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth! .
#veganfood #BreakfastWithBobs #BobsRedMill #Ad#veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegan #frenchtoast #breakfast #memorialday