ROASTED GARLICY NOODLES TAG YOUR GARLIC LOVIN PEEPSThis recipe is so easy!Can…
ROASTED GARLICY NOODLES
TAG YOUR GARLIC LOVIN PEEPS
This recipe is so easy!
Can’t go wrong with an easy week night pasta dish using high quality organic EVO @bertolli_us
1 lb pasta noodles of choice (I used Long Fusilli)
1 large garlic head
4 tbsp @bertolli_usa organic olive oil
1 bunch fresh herbs (like parsley or cilantro) or micro greens
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper (Optional) 2 cup chopped oyster mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Slice off top of the head of garlic. Drizzle with @bertolli_usa organic EVO and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Wrap in foil and place in a shallow dish.
2. Roast until golden and soft, about 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta noodles according to directions on package.
4. Once the pasta is done cooking, drain then return pasta to pot.
5. If you would like to add any other ingredients like veggies do this now… I sautéed mushrooms in 1 tbsp Evo and seasoned with a pinch of salt. Then added them to the pasta!
6. Once the garlic is out of the oven, let cool then squeeze out garlic cloves. Place garlic cloves in a small bowl and add 3 tbsp olive oil. Mash the garlic with a fork to infuse oil.
7. Drizzle all of the garlic oil over the noodles, add a good pinch of salt and pepper, and chopped fresh herbs or micro greens! *also vegan parm is amazing on top too. •
#AD #OrganicOliveOil #QualityOliveOil #OliveOil #veganfood #veganfoodshare # harmlessharvest #ad #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegancheese #f52grams