The 3-day detox soup that cleans and fights inflammation, belly fat and diseases. Eat as much as you want!
The 3-day detox soup that cleans and fights inflammation, belly fat, and diseases. Eat as much as you want!
Eat it, sip it, or drink it! Instead of a juice detox, try a detox plan that incorporates foods that are both cleansing and filling. We’ve carefully selected recipes for the 3-Day Soup Detox that are packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
This detox is designed to cleanse the body of toxins that accumulate from eating overly processed foods, artificial sweeteners, refined sugar and flour, hormone-based dairy and meats, and other commercially made foods. Even our Tomato Basil Soup is made using fresh tomatoes!
Each day, choose from the following detox options: 2-morning detox drinks, 5 soup recipes, and 3 snacks. All of the options are made without dairy, grains, soy, added sweeteners, meat, or gluten.
It is important to drink water throughout the day. We recommend either spring, purified, or distilled water. Depending on your body weight, it’s recommended that you drink between 64 and 80 ounces of water daily.
3-Day Soup Detox Daily Schedule
1. Early Morning Detox Drink
2. Breakfast – one serving soup
3. Mid-morning Snack
4. Lunch – one serving soup
5. Mid-afternoon Snack
6. Dinner – one serving soup
7. Evening snack (optional)
3-Day Soup Detox Menu
Early Morning Detox Drinks
You can enjoy as much of these drinks as you want and can even drink them throughout the day in addition to your morning serving if desired. Have your breakfast soup at least 15 minutes after you have one of the detox drinks.
Choose one serving from the options below for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Make one or more soups, alternating or having the same soups for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We do recommend including either options 2 or 5 as one of your daily soups because of the additional protein.
Option 1: Tomato Basil Soup
Fresh tomatoes and bright basil make this simple soup refreshing and satisfying.
Option 2: Lentil Kale Soup
What’s not to love about healthy greens and lentils in a savory broth?
Option 3: Thai Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Creamy, sweet, and full of warm curry flavor, this soup is as nourishing as it is delicious.
Option 4: Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Roasting cauliflower brings out its flavor. Pureeing it into a soup makes that flavor extra concentrated!
Option 5: Protein-Packed Lentil and Black Bean Soup
Just because you are detoxing, doesn’t mean that you can’t fill up on this hearty soup!
1/2 cup raw vegetables (celery sticks, carrot sticks, radishes, bell pepper strips, or grape tomatoes) + 1/4 cup hummus or guacamole (store-bought or homemade)
*For homemade hummus options try Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Spicy Pumpkin Hummus, or Zucchini Hummus. For homemade guacamole try our Classic Guacamole.
1 serving fruit (1 apple, pear, orange, banana, peach, or 1/4 cup berries) +
1/4 cup nuts of choice
One serving smoothie (must be dairy-free, grain-free, and soy-free).
Lentil and Kale Soup
- 1 onion medium, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot medium, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 celery stalk coarsely chopped
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves torn in half
- 2 cups lite coconut milk canned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water to water it down
- Over medium-low heat, in a saucepan with extra-virgin olive oil, sautè the onions for 2 minutes then add the carrots and celery. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the kale and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the lentils then toss them in the saucepan for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and the bay leaves. Let it boil then simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk then cook for another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper then take away the bay leaves and discard them.
- With the use of an immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth and creamy.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Adjust the consistency of the soup with the water.
- Ladle them into individual mugs then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.