WEIGHT WATCHERS PARMESAN MEATLOAF
WEIGHT WATCHERS PARMESAN MEATLOAF // #WeightWatcher #Healthy #SkinnyRecipes #Recipes #Smartpoints
MEATLOAF WITH PARMESAN CHEESE
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella optional
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, garlic, ketchup, mustard, salt pepper, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and eggs. Mix well with your hands until evenly incorporated.
- Place meat mixture in a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan and round the top to form a “loaf. Top with a thin layer of ketchup, and mozzarella.
- bake for about 45-60 minutes until the center internal temperature reads 155-160 F . Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes. It will continue to cook and come up to about 160-165 F. Slice and serve!