pitaya smoothie bowls – Pitaya Smoothie Bowls Recipe Ingredients • 2 ripe banan…
pitaya smoothie bowls 🌸💕
Pitaya Smoothie Bowls Recipe
• 2 ripe bananas, frozen
• 1 cup strawberries, frozen
• 1/2 cup pitaya, fresh or frozen
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tbsp hemp seeds
• 1/2 cup coconut milk
• Peel ripe bananas and store in the freezer overnight (or longer). Purchase pre-frozen strawberries & pitaya or freeze those as well.
• After, slice the frozen fruits to allow for easy blending. Combine all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
• Transfer the smoothie to bowls and add toppings of choice. I used coconut flakes, kiwi, pitaya, blackberries, strawberries, and NuttZo!
*This recipe creates 1 big or 2 small bowls
Credit @purelykaylie 💚✨
#vegan #smoothie #smoothiebowl #nicecream #veganfood #nutbutter #peanutbutter #veganrecipes #pitaya #dragonfruit #whatveganseat #glutenfree #almondbutter