Anxiety. When I was 18 I began to experience anxiety and anxiety attacks. 5 year…
When I was 18 I began to experience anxiety and anxiety attacks. 5 years ago, I was away at college & chancy came to visit me. We were sitting in a cafe having a sweet time then suddenly I began to panic. My heart started racing, I suddenly was having a really hard time breathing, my chest was tight, the whole room felt like it was closing in on me and I was so terrified I wanted to burst into tears… I had no idea what what happening and I felt as though I had zero control. In the first year I was experiencing this, I had NO idea that I was suffering from “anxiety”. I was barely familiar with the term and it just simply was never a topic I had discussed with anyone. I was uneducated, uninformed and if you would have told me at that time… that I was suffering from a mental illness I would have felt alone & embarrassed.
Im sharing this with you all because you’re NEVER alone and this is not something to be embarrassed about.
Restless sleeps, 4 am anxiety attacks, tired anxious mornings & negative thoughts.
There are solutions. I wanted to share my top 5 things that has helped me immensely.
1. @alpenorganics CBD. I take the 1,000 mg tincture every day. Usually once in the morning and once at night. This has helped stop my anxiety attacks in the middle of the night and lessens my anxiety a TON. Complete life savor. Coupon code “alexafuelednaturally” is currently 40% off only until the end of today (it usually 30% off)
2. Daily morning meditation. 10-20 minutes of guided mediation is an amazing way to start.
3. Daily journaling. Write out all your thoughts. Positive & negative. It’s important to release. Don’t keep it all bottled up in side.
4. Make your private space a calming little sanctuary. Fill your space with crystals, candles, plants..things that make you feel good and comforted. Crystals I especially love are selenite, clear quartz, citrine, rose quartz & amethyst.
5. Try to avoid coffee & highly caffeinated beverages. I like teas, kombucha & matcha. Just do what works for you in terms of caffeine.
Let me know in the comments what helps you & if you have any questions or just want to chat, know this is a safe space ✨