CHEESY SWEET POTATO FRIES WITH CRISPY CHICKPEAS! AKA: All my faves in one Tag …
CHEESY SWEET POTATO FRIES WITH CRISPY CHICKPEAS!
AKA: All my faves in one 😍
Tag your ppl & grab simple recipe below!
ROASTED CRISPY CHICKPEAS:
1 15-ounce can chickpeas *also known as garbanzo beans* (drained, rinsed with water & thoroughly dried)
1 1/2 tsp avocado oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Drain chickpeas, rinse with water and lay out on plate. Take a kitchen towel or paper towel and gently dry off the chickpeas.
3. Transfer the chickpeas to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle over avocado oil, and evenly sprinkle over sea salt, garlic powder, paprika and curry powder. grab both sides of the baking sheet and shake back and forth! (I found this to be the best way to evenly coat all the chickpeas and not get your hands dirty)
4.Bake for 25 minutes then carefully shake the pan holding on to both sides to move the chickpeas around and bake for an additional 20 minutes!
5. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes .
BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
2-3 large sweet potatoes
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Chop sweet potatoes into thick fry shape or shape of choice.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then add chopped sweet potatoes, drizzle oil over potatoes and evenly sprinkle over sea salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder and toss with hands making sure each potato is well seasoned. Place in preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes.
VEGAN CHIPOTLE NACHO CHEESE
2 cups gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
2 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
1 cup raw cashews (if you have a weak blender soak the cashews over night in water OR soak in hot water for 20 minutes)
1 cup unsweetened plain, unsweetened almond milk or water
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
(OPTIONAL)1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce from a can (sauce included)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
* “Method” to the nacho cheese in the comments!
#veganfood #food #foodporn #f52grams #plants