INGREDIENTS Cauliflower rice & quinoa 1 cup uncooked quinoa (I used tri-colored…
Cauliflower rice & quinoa
1 cup uncooked quinoa (I used tri-colored but any kind would work perfect)
1/2 cauliflower (reserve other half for fillings)
4 tbsp store bought hummus (plain)
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
2 Sweet potatoes
1/2 Tofu block, extra firm & high protein if possible
2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
Seaweed sheets (6-8)
Soy sauce Or tamari (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Peel then cut sweet potatoes into fries, and cut washed cauliflower into small florets. (Reserve half of the cut cauliflower for the cauliflower rice)
3. On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, line up sweet potato fries and spread out cauliflower on the same baking sheet (or another one if you need more room.)
4. In a small bowl combine 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Mix with a spoon and then sprinkle this mixture over the cauliflower.
5. Place the cauliflower and sweet potatoes in the preheated oven an bake for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile cook quinoa according the direction of the package. This should take a total of 20-25 minutes.
Place the reserved cut cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until rice texture is reached.
Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice to the pan along with 2 tbsp of water. Cook for 5 minute, add a pinch of salt and pepper then turn off heat.
7. Slice tofu into strips and place in a shallow bowl. Add to tbsp soy sauce, making sure each piece of tofu has soaked up the soy sauce. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lay out the tofu and asparagus. Once there is 15 minutes left for the cauliflower and sweet potatoes to bake, place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
8. Once the quinoa is cooked and your cauliflower rice is ready, in a large bowl combine quinoa, cauliflower rice, 4 tbsp hummus, 1 tbsp rice vinegar and a 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well to combine.
·Recipe continued in comments⬇
#veg #vegan #veggie #sushi #fok #healthfood #plantbased #quinoa #foodie #food52 #buzzfeast #buzzfood #yum #vegetarian #plants #healthy #health