KATSU TOFU RAMEN ! This is how I doctor up @mikesmightygood ramenRECIPE For r…
KATSU TOFU RAMEN !
This is how I doctor up @mikesmightygood ramen ✨
Simply follow directions on @mikesmightygood package. I love the veggie kimchi flavor!
For tofu Katsu:
14 oz firm tofu, pressed (if you could get extra protein tofu that would be best!)
4 tbsp soy sauce
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
oil for shallow frying (I used avocado oil)
1. For the crispy tofu, lay a clean towel on a work surface and turn the tofu onto it. Slice into 1cm thick slices, dry the pieces well and sprinkle with salt.
2. Place the flour on a plate and season it with a pinch of salt and pepper. In a wide soup plate, add the almond milk. Then place the breadcrumbs in a large, shallow dish, add a pinch of salt and mix.
3. Roll each slice of tofu in the flour, then then almond milk, then the breadcrumbs to coat.
4. In a large frying pan, heat enough oil to fill it about 1.5cm deep.
5. Fry the tofu for around 2 minutes on each side or until golden, then place on kitchen paper to drain.
For the roasted shishito peppers:
8-12 shishito peppers
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. In a large pan over medium heat add avocado oil then once hot add peppers. Cook the peppers until blistered and then add soy sauce and cook for an additional 1 minute.
Shredded cabbage •
#MikesMightyGood #ad #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegan