MOST PERFECT VEGAN GYOZAS Comment below how many you can eat! Tag a friend & …
MOST PERFECT VEGAN GYOZAS ✨
Comment below how many 🥟 you can eat!
Tag a friend & grab recipe!
Ps; guys said you wanted a “HOW TO” video so I made one, link in my bio!
Recipe: (Makes about 30)
30 store bought gyoza wrappers (I buy from asian market in the freezer section)
1/2 a block firm tofu
2 cups (cremini or stiitake) mushrooms, chopped
2 cups Chinese cabbage, thinly chopped
4 green onions, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
2-3 tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
1 tbsp sesame oil
salt if needed
FOR FRYING GYOZA
1 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
1/4 cup water
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Sriracha
1 tbsp cane sugar or pure maple syrup
juice of 1 lemon
1. Peel and mince garlic and fresh ginger. Then thinly cut green onions.
2. Remove the core of the cabbage (the bottom hard part) leaves and cut into very fine shreds. Then cut mushrooms into small pieces.
3. In a large pan add 1 tbsp sesame oil then sauté ginger and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add green onions and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Then add mushrooms and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Take tofu out of package and wrap in 2 paper towels. Gently squeeze the tofu releasing the extra moisture. Then using your hands crumble the tofu into the pan. Making sure to break up any of the bigger pieces. mix to combine and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add cabbage and cook for 2 minutes or just until cabbage begins to wilt. Pour over 2-3 tbsp soy sauce and mix to combine. Taste the mixture and adjust seasonings to your liking adding more soy sauce if needed or an optional pinch of salt.
6. Turn off heat and transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let cool for 15 minutes.
Making the gyoza:
1. Take a gyoza wrapper and use a teaspoon to take a small amount of filling and put it in the center of the wrapper. Dip one finger in a bowl of water and draw a circle around the outer 1/4” of the wrapper with your wet finger until it’s wet all around. ***recipe continued in comments OR could be found in Fuelednaturally.net / link in bio. •