PIE ANYONE? Who wants to make this and stay in for New Year’s Eve like I am Pum…
Who wants to make this and stay in for New Year’s Eve like I am😅😂
Pumpkin pecan pie with a necessary dollop of @so_delicious Coco whip.
Tag a friend and grab the easy recipe below!
1 cup of pecans
1 cup of rolled oat flour (blend one cup rolled oats
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
7 medjool dates, pitted
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 of a cup of almond milk or any plant based milk
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup maple syrup
5 medjool dates, pitted
1 can pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
@sodelcious Coco whip
Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F,
2. In a food processor pulse rolled oats until you reach a flour consistency. Then add the remaining crust ingredients and pulse until crust begins to form.
3. Press the crust into a 9” square pan, set aside.
4. In a high speed blender Combine all filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
5. Taste and add any extra spices if needed.
6. Pour the filling mixture over the crust, spread evenly and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let sit for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with a big dollop of @so_delicious coco whip, a dust of cinnamon and pecans. *for a firmer pie, set pie in fridge overnight to set* •
#holidairyfree #sodeliciousdairyfree #ad #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #dairyfree #glutenfree