SUSHI SANDWICH! WHO NEEDS WORK / SCHOOL APPROVED LUNCHES !? Let me know and I w…
WHO NEEDS WORK / SCHOOL APPROVED LUNCHES !? Let me know and I would love to do a WHOLE WEEK of recipes perfect for work/ school days.
Tag a friend and grab recipe below !
*You could use traditional sushi rice or do a mix like I did*
1 cup brown rice
1 cup red rice
1 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp cane sugar
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp sesame seeds
Cook 1-2 cups of rice and follow directions on the package. Once rice is cooked add rice vinegar, cane sugar, pinch of salt and sesame seeds.
Baked Sweet potato
Or any veggies like Cucumber, carrot, etc.
Chipotle cashew MAYO
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/4 – cup water
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
juice of 1 lemon
1-2 chipotle peppers from a can of chipotles in adobo (You can also remove seeds for a less spicy mayo)
Soak cashews in hot water for 10 minutes. Discard water after the 10 minutes then place in blender with all the other ingredients. Been on high until smooth. Add 1-2 tbsp extra water if needed. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking!
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
1. Set up your workspace, by laying a large piece of plastic wrap over a clean dry cutting board. Lay a nori sheet on top, with the smooth side facing down.
2. Spread rice onto the center of the dried seaweed (positioned in diamond angle). (Tip: make sure to wet your hands while doing this, from preventing the rice to stick)
3. Add your toppings. Using the plastic wrap, pull one edge of the nori sheet towards the center of the “diamond” rice. Press down to allow for the nori to stick to the rice, then peel back the plastic wrap. Repeat for the opposite side and the remaining corners.
4. Keep it in the plastic wrap for a couple of minutes. Gently press down to help the nori stick to the rice and hold its shape. Either keep it in the wrap to take with you for a lunch/snack.
• #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegan