Tag a friend and make this for dinner ASAP! BOLOGNESE SAUCE! Sauce 8 ounces te…
Tag a friend and make this for dinner ASAP!
8 ounces tempeh
8 ounces mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
25 ounces marinara sauce
1 tsp salt
1/1 tsp pepper
2 tbsp nutritional yeast + more for topping
Chili pepper flakes
1. Cook whatever pasta your heart desires! ( I used gluten free quinoa pasta but any pasta will b great! )
2. Chop onion into very small pieces & crush garlic or mince and set both to the side.
3. Heat a medium pan and once hot add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes with a little oil of choice or 1/4 cup water. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Chop mushrooms into very small pieces and crumble tempeh with hands into small pieces. Add both to the onions and garlic and sauté for 7 to 8 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked. Season again with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Pour sauce over the mixture and heat through for 5 minutes. Add your two tablespoons of nutritional yeast, mix once more then turn off heat.
6. Pour sauce over pasta and finish off with fresh basil, chili pepper flakes and vegan parm or nooch! Enjoy ❤️