Stuffed Chicken Breast
PP = Pure Protien, AT = Attack Phase,
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tea spoon garlic powder
- mixed herbs
- 1 bacon piece
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- In a small frying pan cook your bacon, remove and dice into small pieces
- Place the cream cheese, bacon, salt, herbs and garlic in a small bowl and mix together
- Slice the chicken breasts along the middle creating a “pocket”, be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon in your mixture
- Close the pocket with your fingers and secure with a toothpick
- Reheat your pan and sear your chicken breast until brown on both sides
- Now wrap your chicken in foil and place in the oven for 20 mins
- Check your chicken is cooked through (not pink) and serve immediately.