Homemade Tomato Soup with Faux Cheddar Bay Biscuits. The recipe for the biscuits…
Homemade Tomato Soup with Faux Cheddar Bay Biscuits. The recipe for the biscuits doesn’t fit here so you’ll have to go to the recipes tab on my website to find it in the snacks section @themealprepmanual
28oz whole canned San Marzano tomatoes
2 cups chicken stock
2 stalks celery
1 yellow onion
1 tbsp garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
3 Faux Cheddar Bay Biscuits (recipe from 12/4/18 or on my website)
1/4 cup non fat Greek yogurt
1. Cut vegetables into a rough chop. Add to a large pot with garlic and olive oil. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
2. Add in stock and tomatoes with the juice. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Cook for 30-35 minutes.
3. While soup is simmering, cut your biscuits into 4ths. Bake in 425F oven for 8-10 minutes until crispy. Shake the pan every few minutes to stir.
4. Pour soup and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Makes 3 servings. Nutrition is per bowl. Top with Parmesan cheese and the biscuit croutons.
#mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealprepideas #mealplan #mealprepdaily #mealprepmonday #mealprepping #mealpreps #mealprepmadeeasy #mealplan #mealdiary #mealinspo #fitspo #fitness #crossfit #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #mealpreprecipes #mealpreplife #nutrition #exercise #mealprepmanual