Quick Chicken Tikka Masala. A couple of weeks ago I posted this meal in my stori…
Quick Chicken Tikka Masala. A couple of weeks ago I posted this meal in my stories and attempted to finish cooking it in under an hour, including going to the grocery store. This one is extremely quick and very flavorful @themealprepmanual
INGREDIENTS. Makes 5
2lbs (908g) chicken thighs
16oz (454g) frozen broccoli
6oz (170g) frozen peas
8oz (227g) shredded carrots
1.25 cups (313g) tikka masala sauce (I bought store brand sauce in a jar. It’s just way easier)
2.5 cups (625g) cooked rice
1 tbsp (15g) olive oil
1. Cook enough rice to have 2.5 cups worth.
2. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a cast iron grill or skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a skillet, heat 1/2 tbsp of oil over medium heat and add the peas and carrots. Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the chicken and sauce. Stir to incorporate.
5. Cook the broccoli in the microwave.
6. Divide your ingredients evenly between 5 containers. Put 1/2 cup of rice in each dish.
470 CALS. 42g C | 44g P | 14g F
Make swaps to fit your needs. Don’t like peas? Leave them out. Can’t find shredded carrots? Just chop up some whole ones. Don’t want the rice? Use potatoes. These meals should be customized to fit your needs. It’s going to turn out fine if you swap out something you don’t like. Cooking is not a science as much as baking is.
#vegetablesareforlosers #mealprep #mealprepsunday #mealprepideas #mealplan #mealprepdaily #mealprepmonday #mealprepping #mealpreps #mealprepmadeeasy #mealplan #mealdiary #mealinspo #fitspo #fitness #crossfit #healthyfood #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #mealpreprecipes #mealpreplife #nutrition #exercise #mealprepmanual #fitlife #fitnessmotivation