CRISPY VEGAN CHICKEN SPICY COCONUT MILK RAMEN ! Tag your ramen loving friends!!…
CRISPY VEGAN CHICKEN
SPICY COCONUT MILK RAMEN !
Tag your ramen loving friends!! + let me know below if you guys want a RAMEN GIVEAWAY… would love to do one next month !
Its so easy to make a quick “fancy” ramen with only a few ingredients + @mikesmightygoodramen
2 veg kimchi @mikesmightygood (including seasoning packet + oil packet)
1-2 tbsp sriracha
1/2 cup coconut milk (from a can)
2 cups filtered water -Crispy tofu-
1 package vegan chicken strips
1/4 cup corn starch
2 tbsp avocado oil or frying oil of choice -Toppings-
1/2 cup frozen corn
4 green onions, roughly chopped
Collard greens or spinach
White sesame seeds
1. Remove vegan chicken from package. (If your veg chicken in frozen make sure to Shaw it first). Roll each vegan chicken strip in corn starch making sure each side is coasted.
2. Bring a hot skilled to medium heat and add enough avocado oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Add vegan chicken and cook on each side until golden and crispy. Season with salt and once removed from pan place on a plate lined with paper towel.
3. In a separate skillet add 1 tbsp avocado oil and sauté green onions, corn and greens for 5-6 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
4. For the ramen, in a pot combine 2 cups of filtered water + 1/2 cup coconut milk, sriracha and bring to a boil then add seasoning packets and oil packets from @mikesmightygoodramen.
5. The very last step would be to cook the ramen the ramen noodles in a separate pot (or you could follow microwave directions on package) ! *dont over cook your noodles!!!* strain noodles.
6. Serve ramen noodles into a bowl, ladle broth over the noodles and top off with sautéed green onions, crispy veg chicken, greens & corn! Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and a squeeze of lime! .
. #vegan #ramen #mikesmightygood #ad #veganfoodporn #veganfoodie #crueltyfree #vegansofi#vegansofinstagram #whatveganseat #veglife #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #foodporn #comfortfood #dairyfree #vegetarian #veganaf #vegancheese #f52grams