Ricotta Stuffed shells with creamy pumpkin sauce Tag all your loves and make t…
Ricotta Stuffed shells
with creamy pumpkin sauce ✨😍 Tag all your loves and make this ASAP!
25 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
1 (14 ounce) package of firm tofu
1 cup raw almonds
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1/4 tsp pepper
3 cups chopped spinach
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
CREAMY PUMPKIN SAUCE
1 small sugar pie pumpkin ( @imperfectproduce )
1/4 cup raw cashews
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup filtered watered
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp garlic powder
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
3.Cut the pumpkin in half, de-seed and carefully cut skin off. Cut into chunks, place the pumpkin on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes.
1. Mean while bring a small pot of water to a boil. Place your raw almonds into the boiling water. Let boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the almonds immediately in a colander or strainer and rinse them with cold water to cool them. Blot the almonds dry with a paper towel.
3. Use your fingers to gently squeeze the almonds and loosen the skin from them. Set skinless almonds in a bowl and set aside.
4. Remove tofu from package and wrap in a clean kitchen towel or paper towel and squeeze for 20 seconds to allow for excess water to strain.
5. In a food processor or high speed blender combine tofu, blanched almonds, nutritional yeast, unsweetened almond milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper. Blend for 1-2 minutes or until there is no chunks. Mixture will look lumpy and that is okay! Add more almond milk if needed.
6. In a small pan cook chopped spinach with 1 tbsp on water for 1 minute or until spinach is wilted down.
7.Once ricotta mixture is made and spinach is ready, combine the two in a medium size bowl and mix well. Taste mixture and add any extra salt or seasonings if needed.
*recipe continued in comments!*
#veg #vegan #pasta #pumpkin #recipe #veganrecipes #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #food #foodie #f52grams #gram #instagood #buzzfeast #healthfood #wholefood #wholefoods